MAD MEAT GENIUS
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Well as you may have gathered I am a little new to this game. I have been Meme. I still am not sure what that means.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
I am not the greatest speller. I thought maybe it had something to do with a character on the Drew Carrey Show. Her name is spelled Mimi. Oh well, I was tagged by the infamous Dr.(Rev)Biggles
1) I played Robin Hood in an elementary school Fashion Show and wore Green Tights.
2) Vegetables are Kool!
3) There is a Pay Phone in my Living Room.
4) Sometimes, I Visualize Whirled Peas!
5) Someday I will play Harold Hill in the Music Man.
"The Pragmatic Chef",
"Slim Pickins Pork"
"A Year in Bread"
Posted by Chilebrown at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Your phone looks a little goofy ...
Have you ever had whirled peas? In England they have a dish called Mushy Peas. Not quite whirled. They are so insular.
Okay, Chile. My professional code of ethics (whatever the hell that means) forbids me from tagging someone, so I'll just answer here:
1) I'm insanely flat footed.
2) I've been to all 50 states.
3) During the '94 Northridge earthquake (I was living in L.A. at the time) I ran barefoot across a kitchen floor absolutely covered in broken glass without cutting my feet. No idea how.
4) I worked at the first Arby's.
5) I won a Scovie Award a few years ago for Survival Spice. Okay, it was third place, but still.
6) Writing about myself is incredibly hard.
Post a Comment